Bumble Bee Cottage

Bumble Bee Cottage

Friday 27 March 2009

re-think...

Seriously considering not going down the Social Work route now. I feel since I have children of my own now I won't be detached enough...probably end up killing some vile excuse for a human being who abuses their own kids :-(

Anyway am thinking the Social Policy & Criminology degree looks seriously interesting...thankfully the course I'm on now (Health & Social Care) counts towards both so still time to make my mind up.

Had a Governors meeting last night and they'd decided to buy all 300+ students easter eggs - great - apart from the attitude of most of them when I suggested getting ones without excessive & ridiculous packaging on. You'd think I'd suggested they have broccoli instead the look I got from one woman. gggrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment