Bumble Bee Cottage

Bumble Bee Cottage

Friday 15 April 2011

Here comes summer :0)


We've been out and about enjoying the lovely weather. Let's hope it lasts a good while.

Sam had a great birthday and is crazy about the flashing scooter we got him. We've planted what Granny sent - a Venus fly trap & a peanut tree - can't wait to see how they come along.

Unfortunately we didn't get through to the second stage of the People's Millions lottery so no new playground for the kids and a load more grazed knees this summer :-(

Boots the cockapoo puppy is crazier than ever. I'm sure he's a Springer Spaniel in disguise. Since having him though I've discovered some amazing and stunning walks around Hambledon. Dreading the day I have to go back to work.

The blossom on the crab apple tree is stunning and thankfully hasn't bee blown off within a week as it usually is.

I really want a piano as I want the boys and I to learn - just not enough room :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment