Bumble Bee Cottage

Bumble Bee Cottage

Saturday 7 May 2011

Onwards and upwards....

We had massive thunderstorms all through the night. In the end I just turned off the TV and lay in bed watching and listening. I love a good storm. At 6am when Sam got up he popped to the loo just as there was a massive clap of thunder - I've never seen a small boy dive into my bed so fast - he even left his PJ bottoms behind. Toby joined us and we all snuggled listening to the noise till the sun came up. I love times like these.... Dad was away on a bike trip so missed the fun.

Sam has his first day at Beavers last week - he loved it but as usual would not listen properly and got over excited. Will give it a few weeks to see how he gets on.

His behaviour at school has taken a sharp downward turn. We are thinking ADHD now......the school are getting an educational psychologist in, extra 1 to 1 teaching and he's also being referred back to the Paediatrician.

It won't be long now until I have to buy Toby his school uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment