Bumble Bee Cottage

Bumble Bee Cottage

Monday 6 February 2012

it's been a while......


.....so a brief update on the goings on....

I am now an Independent Trader for Phoenix Trading - I've always loved these cards so something I think I'll enjoy.

The boys and I bought Billy a birthday treat - a flight in a Harvard. We managed to save up over the year and keep it secret until the day before - he absolutely loved it.


Sam's first tooth came out last night - tooth fairy has gotten expensive.....

Sam is now finally on the waiting list to be assessed for Aspergers / Autism. Think it's going to be a long wait though. We are on the final stages of getting his SEN and in the nightmare of finding him a suitable junior school. Toby has had a bit of a wobbly start to school. He wants to go back to pre school. I don't think it helps that he's the youngest by far and his confidence has taken a knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment