Bumble Bee Cottage

Bumble Bee Cottage

Friday 31 May 2013

Where did that year go....

OK quick update on the last year..... I can't believe it's been so long - just been so crazy busy. Sam is now 8 and Toby will be 6 in a week or so. They both go to East Meon School and it was a brilliant decision - they are both doing brilliantly. Sam got his diagnosis of Autism and at school has one on one all the time for now which is brilliant. He says he hates school but I have to drag him away every day at home time. I am now a search technician with Hampshire Search & Rescue which I absolutely love. It takes up a lot of my time but the training and fundraising are a laugh. Really enjoy the searching as well. I also now work part time for the ambulance service taking calls. That is certainly an eye opener. Hubby has finally finished his dissertation so we get to see him more often - shame I'm out all the time now. He has just started as a community first responder so he's on call as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment